Privacy, Security Policy and Related Aspects
The Group captures certain information including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals for combating fraud. If any information suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted, with or without a subpoena, to law enforcement agencies for fraud investigation, as may be deemed appropriate by the Group and the Group will endeavour to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
The Group owns all the intellectual property rights associated with the Website and its contents. No right, title or interest in any downloaded material is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all the content on this Website, pursuant to applicable law.
Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other users and some parts of the Website contain advertising/other material submitted to the Group by third parties. The Group reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the Group's terms and conditions which are available on request.
The Group's logos, product and service marks and / or names, trademarks, patents, copyrights and other intellectual property, whether registered or not ("Group IP") are exclusively owned by the Group. Without the prior written permission of the Group, the User agrees to not display and/or use the Group IP in any manner. Nothing contained in this Website or the content, should be construed as granting, in any way, any license or right or interest whatsoever, in and/ or to the Group IP, without the express written permission of the Group.
References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely for your convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
Purpose of Information Collection
We will collect, record, store, handle and use your personal data only for the purpose of enabling you to purchase real property through us and/ or our affiliates and, unless you opt-out of non-essential communication, to advise you of other services and property related details. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; help promote a safe service; calibrate consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers and updates; troubleshoot problems; customize user experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; collect money; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of the data.
1. you are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
2. attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
3. attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing;
4. sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
5. Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers.
In order to provide you with timely notice regarding new real property offered for sale or other information, we may send you emails. To facilitate this service, we may note some of the pages you visit on our Website. At any time, you may discontinue this service by using the link provided in the mailers itself or sending an email to email@example.com, requesting that your email address be removed from our lists.
Cookies are tiny text files which identify your computer to server as a unique user when you visit certain pages on the Website and they are stored by your internet browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can be used to recognize your Internet Protocol address, saving you time while you are on, or want to enter, the Website and not for obtaining or using any other information about you. The acceptance of cookies is not a requirement for visiting the Website. However, we would like to point out that some functionality on the Website is only possible with the activation of cookies.
If you have any queries in relation to the use and protection of your personal data or otherwise in relation to the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8584956007.